Saturday, March 20, 2010

Cabin Fever and Busted Bike Blues



Due to inclement weather and a busted bike, I'm basically going to be stuck inside all day. My original plan was to go for a nice, long walk in the woods. Mother Nature changed those plans by materializing a fairly nasty storm front on the horizon, then moving it toward me at a disturbingly quick pace. That bitch.

I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. Probably housework. I'll certainly avoid cooking up more monstrosities like this one:






It's a pork tenderloin that I seasoned with a dry rub (1/2 Slap Yo Mama seasoning and 1/2 dark brown sugar), then wrapped in about a pound of bacon. Then, I smoked it with oak. I don't know what to call it yet. Possibly 'The Jarvis' after the guy who designed the first artificial heart or 'The Chong', for obvious reasons. Yes, it was good. Yes, the pictures are in reverse order because I'm new to blogging and halftarded.

Yes, I resisted the urge to crouch in a corner and scarf the entire thing while growling at anybody who came near me. We even had leftovers.

Gah, bad weather sucks. Fortunately, my bike should be out of the shop just in time for the front to clear, so I can go on a ride with my new and supposedly fatass-proof rear wheel.

No comments:

Post a Comment